Department of Management
- Directing, guiding and developing the necessary measures
to implement the administrative reform program rules, structure, work
procedures, training, equipping and strengthening the involvement of human resources
approach to re-engineering structures and processes in the framework of the
criteria communicated Head.
- Planning, coordinating and monitoring the budget
prepared in cooperation and partnership with other relevant units.
- Distribution of funding between different units of the
organization and oversee their implementation.
- Planning, development and provision of financial
resources required for different sites.
- Planning for the provision of required data and
- Monitor the implementation of the evaluation system for
continuous improvement of personnel training curriculum.
- Monitor the formation, deployment, maintenance and
statistical classification of products within the scope of the approved and
- Predicting the path of development and prosperity of
spirit and extracurricular activities, including sports, entertainment, tourism
and pilgrimage center staff and recommendations to the agency.
- Supervising the administrative and financial functions
and activities of the organization in order to perform accurate and fast.
- The educational needs of the organization and provide
the results to the central organization.
- Assessment and Planning for how to provide skilled and
- In order to maintain surveillance on all financial and